Join Our Team!
Alpha-Omega Geotech, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for a geotech engineer. This person will have a deep understanding of soil and rock mechanics in order to assess risks posed by site conditions. Knowledge of the relevant physical/mechanical and chemical properties of these materials is essential. Knowledge of construction industry codes desirable. Candidates should have good communication skills and the ability to work in a team atmosphere. This position is full-time and comes with a competitive benefits package. Must have a clean driving record and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Entry Level Technician
Alpha-Omega Geotech, Inc. has a full-time opening for a field technician position. Any of the following certifications desired but not required; ACI, ICC and NICET soils, concrete, asphalt, and masonry. We will provide “on the job training” and assist you in obtaining the above certifications.
Please send resumes to careers@AOGeotech.com
AOG is an EEO employer and we encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply. We do not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.
Our Core Values:
- We live and work with the highest level of integrity so we can achieve honest results for clients.
- We provide a safe working environment and safe working conditions for employees.\
- We support and assist employees in their growth and advancement, both personally and professionally.
- We do our best to be respectful of our environment, our earth, and the materials and soils it produces for our use.
- We practice a constant vision toward the future and development of Kansas City’s neighborhoods.