SUBSURFACE EXPLORATORY INVESTIGATION
Exploratory drilling to collect deep rock and soil samples so we can understand what cannot be seen, but must be evaluated and considered.
All sampling methods are conducted in accordance with applicable ASTM standards, and our drilling team brings decades of drilling experience and state-of-the-art specialized equipment to every job site.
Our Drill Rigs are Owned By AOG and Operated By Our Skilled Crew.
Our ATV-mounted CME-55 drill rig allows us to better access swampy or otherwise difficult-to-navigate sites.
This allows AOG to get onsite right away without having to wait for the ground to dry out for access to conventional truck-mounted equipment.
GEOTECHNICAL DRILLING &
- CME-55 (high-torque) – ATV Mounted
- CME-55 (high-torque) – Truck Mounted
- Simco 2800 – Truck Mounted
- Auger Drilling – Solid & Hollow Augers
- Mud-Rotary Wash Bore Drilling
- Tricone Rock Drilling
- Rock Coring–Wireline Methods, NX-size (ASTM D2113)
- Shelby Tube Sampling (ASTM D1587)
- Standard Penetration Testing (ASTM D1586)
- Pressure Meter (downhole) in-situ testing (ASTM D4719)
- Slope Inclinometer Installation, Monitoring & Reporting
- Vane Shear Testing (ASTM D2573)