The City of Smithville, Missouri needed a higher-capacity water tank so we partnered with HDR and Caldwell Tanks to install a tank that holds 750,000-gallons of water.
In the design phase, AOG provided geotechnical assistance to help select the site and contributed to the initial structural planning. During construction, we performed laboratory and material testing, on-site field observation, and building inspections through completion of the project.
Field Services Provided:
- Geotechnical Drilling and Engineering
- Foundation Inspection: Spread Footings
- Soil Verification
- Compaction Testing of Soil
- Reinforcing Steel Inspection
- Concrete Testing and Inspection
- Structural Masonry Inspection
- Structural Steel Inspection